Newcastle/hunter Valley Members

TamworthRS275

I am in Newcastle and Tamworth (part time). Wondering if there are any Hunter/Newcaslte drives at all?

Ps excuse spelling!

I used to live in Raymond Terrace but moved to Albury. Sparco lives in Tamworth but I haven't seen him active for a while. There are quite a few in the area but no organisation right now that I am aware of.

Sent from my SM-G360G using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I have seen quite a few RS Clio and Megane around town (Newcastle). Would be nice to get a drive together.

Cairnsy is quite active around the Central Coast as well.

Sent from my SM-G360G using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Ray I am still alive (but almost died a month ago!!!) - that's why I have been inactive for a while!! This new member has an interesting story to tell about his 275, but I will leave it up,to him to tell!!

• Like 1

Ray I am still alive (but almost died a month ago!!!) - that's why I have been inactive for a while!! This new member has an interesting story to tell about his 275, but I will leave it up,to him to tell!!

Yes long story short bought one wth a defective sunroof. Drove it back to the dealer still brand new (discovered once at home). After some discussion and time considering the dealer took the car back and swapped it for another one brand new and without the defect (of course lol). Have been so happy with the brilliant customer service that we purchased a Clio200 Cup from them as well :) just waiting to pick it up. Thing was when we walked into this dealer we told them we wanted customer service and personal guarantee if we had any issues they would be resolved. No one could see this issue would have occurred least of all the dealer. But to their credit they came to the party. Was a very stressful experience including for my wife but they really came to the party. Rare in the industry these days!

• Like 1

does it have a 5 post bull bar to fit in in Tamworth :mrgreen:

(I do know Tamworth isn't all b&s utes)

Don't feel bad mate my other car is a fully decked out 200 series Landcruiser with full bars and lift and all the froot. Not far of the mark lol We also live on a farm and love cows and stuff.

Further to the irony I am a professional photographer who has made a great living in the industry for showing of the non stereotypical side to the incredible area that is Tamworth and its people. The area is one of the best kept secrets out there :wink: check it out

www.andrewpearsonphotography.com.au

Lol my reply has hints of having a light hearted joke with someone and then the person takes it seriously lol :wink:

Sorry I called you Sparco Speka....  I'm getting to that age where words blend together. lol

• Like 1

Join local Newcastle area MGCCN or get along to some local motorsport events & you will find a couple of very serious RS' indeed. More about motorsport than cruising around town though.

I went up to Ringwood a few weekends ago to represent Renault at the 'come and try' hillclimb day with MGCC - I failed miserably

Didn't see any other Renaults there that day.

And I checked out www.andrewpearsonphotography.com.au - nice work

I went up to Ringwood a few weekends ago to represent Renault at the 'come and try' hillclimb day with MGCC - I failed miserably

Didn't see any other Renaults there that day.

And I checked out www.andrewpearsonphotography.com.au - nice work

You wont see serious competitors on a come & try day, its strictly for kids & learners.

Get on the MGCCN site & look at the calender.