Renault Clio 4 Owner

tripleturbo

Hi Everyone,

I have been a long time lurker of the forums here. Finally decided to join this great community. I have a different Clio 4 which is not the RS, but the Expression Tce 90 3 cylinder turbo. I am making it into a project car with a few mods already done and been on the track half a dozen times. I work for Renault at Windsor in Sales and maybe some Brisbane folks have delt with me before. I also got my brother into a RS 265 Cup 2 weeks ago so there are 2 Renault's in the family now. I will post a few pics soon my car.

Greg.

Hi Greg welcome to the forum. Look forward to reading about your mods and how it goes. Maybe we will see you on a drive day sometime. Always good to see more Brisbane members :)

Hi Greg welcome to the forum. Look forward to reading about your mods and how it goes. Maybe we will see you on a drive day sometime. Always good to see more Brisbane members :)

Thanks Jason,

Will do a thread on my Clio and keen to come along on a drive sometime.

I don't have permission to view your pics for some reason.... :?:

Update....fixed now.... :mrgreen:  

These are good value compared to other small cars in this price range & being turbo 

are open to more mods...

I don't have permission to view your pics for some reason.... :?:

Update....fixed now.... :mrgreen:

These are good value compared to other small cars in this price range & being turbo 

are open to more mods...

Yeah they are pretty good value and have a character of their own.