New Rs Owner

Mjs

Hi Guys 

I have been enjoying the site for the past month while I was in the process of searching for and buying my RS Clio . 

I traded my Peugeot 208 Allure Sport on a Black Sport Trophy , picked up my new pride and joy on Monday  and I'm absolutely loving it . Cant wait for the working week to be over so I can head out on nice long drive.

Edited by Mjs
  • Like 5

Welcome and congrats on a wise decision. i had to part with my black Sport Trophy a few months ago and still don't know where the new owner is. Does your car have a factory fitted wing?

Welcome and congrats on a wise decision. i had to part with my black Sport Trophy a few months ago and still don't know where the new owner is. Does your car have a factory fitted wing?

This is what happens when you sell a Clio III, you stalk the new owner to get it back. Let this be a lesson to all :D

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new ride.

• Like 2

• 11 months later...

Is it because it's not a Holden or Ford that no one parks next to you in Bathurst?

Ha ha ha did you not hear that all Falcon and Bogadores are soaring in value now they are/will no longer built....so the streets will not be littered with badly parked hoon mobiles as they'll be tucked away to increase in value. [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1