Newby, Defected From Jap To French.

sperri

Hi All,

Im Scott, I've defected from a 3yr old Subaru after much dramas trying to get warranty items covered.

I have purchased a liquid yellow 2015 RS Megane Premium, i should hopefully have it this week since my car was delayed last week… cross fingers...

Anyhow im located in Melbourne.

I'm keen to get a 3 point harness and also the window weather shields.

cheers

Scottie

• Like 1

Welcome mate I'm also in Melbourne just pm me if you're keen for a cruise some time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Welcome . I defected from an Evo and never looked back

WOW!!

what a change, i just sold my 2012 subaru forester as i had issues with warranty and my love for the brand has gone. 1 of the many factors in buying the meg was the 5yr warranty, lets hope its a trouble free car and backup service is better than subaru.

Im also keen to meet up once i get the car, if all goes well this week, thou I'm not holding my breath as i was promised it last week.

• Like 1

Welcome mate. Was following your negotiations on the Renault Facebook page. You'll love the car, congrats.

• Like 1

Congratulations! Great looking car.

I've had good experience with Renault in the past, before they 'addressed' all the reliability issues (reflected in longer warranty). I only assume things have got better!

Either way the car is so awesome...

Post some pics when you get it; would love to see it

• 5 weeks later...

Hey Scott,

I did re same thing a year ago, too many issues with impreza and subaru would fix anything.

Looked at BRZ but couldn't get dog in the back, the sales manager suggested heading next door and look at new Clio RS.

So I bought a Megane RS 265 Sport [emoji2]

Scott but in Brisbane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

11836883_10153488779227436_5201665172162

Hi Guys & Girls, apologies for not replying, I've been having to much fun with my RS, here is a quick few pics, i took, I've polished the car in Swissvax and also had the weather shields applied, I've had the car no just over 5 weeks and put on a hefty 3300kms. But all in all super excited every time i drive this RS.11813418_10153475460632436_2020032585554

• Like 2

There is no better reason I can think of.... Enjoy!!

• 1 year later...