New Rs 200 Cup Premium

richard

Congrats on the purchase Richard. I have a Flame Red Cup myself. My wife has said exactly the same. Only thing is, she loves driving it.

Welcome aboard. 

:nod: my wife reckons I care more about the Clio's than the family  :wink:

Congrats!

(and she hates the Clio, "too low" she says, Pajero driver... ugh).

Edited by apple3337

Hi Richard,

Had my Flame Red Cup for 3 months now, and my late mid life crisis is probably later than yours. Wife loves it, I love it, and the mates think I am crazy. Who cares. Welcome and enjoy.

Hi Richard,

Had my Flame Red Cup for 3 months now, and my late mid life crisis is probably later than yours. Wife loves it, I love it, and the mates think I am crazy. Who cares. Welcome and enjoy.

When I bought my new RS200 Sport last year I was past my mid life crisis and well into my old aged crisis.

I have had my personalised number plates for around 30 years (on 7 or 8 cars) and the last 3 numerals are 043 so read what you like into that.... :wink: 

Obviously these cars can be enjoyed by all ages.

Sold!  Well done.  And of course, welcome!  My lovely lady got hers first, so now we have two RS's in the garage...  They are addictive...  Secretly I think she wants me to teach her to drive a manual so she can drive mine too.

So busy, so little time...  lol

Yeah. Congratulations! I'm lucky when I can wrestle the key card from my wife (it's our daily driver).

She insisted on the cup because of the lower profile black rims

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk