Current & Previous Cars.

chris043

I notice that some forum members have a list of their current & previous cars listed under their posts.  Please tell me how they do that so that it appears under each new post they make....

Probably set up on the members profile somehow but I haven't been able to work out how to do it so I can list some of the exotic 'rides' I have owned in approx. 55 years of driving.... :mrgreen:

At the top where the OZRS logo is, you can see your username... click on it, and go to My Settings. On that page, at the left, you'll see Signature... and that's where you load it. :)

At the top where the OZRS logo is, you can see your username... click on it, and go to My Settings. On that page, at the left, you'll see Signature... and that's where you load it. :)

Thanks for that.

There's also a previous rides thread somewhere too. Dog it out and post some up. I'm sure with 55 odd cars there's got to be some good one's in there.

Cheers

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

There's also a previous rides thread somewhere too. Dog it out and post some up. I'm sure with 55 odd cars there's got to be some good one's in there.

Cheers

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Ha-ha, 55 years of driving, not 55 cars. Probably around 20 over that time.  That includes occasions when we had 2 cars in the family such as a sports car & daily driver.

Only need one now (Clio) as we are retired.  The Clio is the best of both worlds.... :mrgreen:

• Like 2