New & First Time Rs Owner

AMJAM

Hi Everyone,

I have just bought a new RS 265 Cup + with the Recaro's in pearl white from Sydney Renault. Got a great deal as it has 4,000kms. Dealt with a guy called Danny in used cars and I must say the experience has been fantastic.

My previous cars have all been BMW's so looking forward to getting to know the new brand. I get the car Monday and can't wait.

Woohoo just got the best news car will be ready early so get to pick it up tomorrow morning. Looks like a sleepless night for me tonight.

Lenus. I have been looking at them for a while but it was just never the right time. It is a great car and I want to do a little track time so I figured now or never.

Oh and thanks for the welcome

Congrats and welcome to the forum (not to mention RS ownership)... You will certainly enjoy your new car.

Perfect colour choice - but I could be just a tad biased...   :D

• Like 1

Got the car today of all the cars I have bought never had a red bow. The wife and mini me got a kick out of it. Great experience well worth seeing Danny or Nathan if you are looking for a car

Edited by AMJAM

Not sure why but for some reason the site keeps posting my pics upside down

Lol definitely it's also why the water goes around the opposite way when you flush the toilet

I have a mate who used to rally. His photos looked similar with the car upside down, but there was nothing wrong with the camera or the posting.... :)

Very sticky tyres lol. Unfortunately I am back to the dealer in the morning with a lack of air conditioning. Not worried and I have to say I love this car. Never have I had a car that handles so well on the road standard.