Bremund

Site Donations - Thanks

Moosey    0

The $15 payment through the shop gives you a 2016 Supporter Tag on your forum profile. Stickers are $10 + a couple of dollars for postage, paid either direct at a social event or via site donation. We really should move stickers to the shop ad well. Hope this clarifies.

Alphy9250    186

The $15 payment through the shop gives you a 2016 Supporter Tag on your forum profile. Stickers are $10 + a couple of dollars for postage, paid either direct at a social event or via site donation. We really should move stickers to the shop ad well. Hope this clarifies.

OK then. I'll get on tonight and put some money in for a sticker. Thanks

Alphy9250    186

Hey mate I'm trying to make a donation for the sticker but having issues. All it let's me do is buy a supporter 2016. Should I just do this again?

Moosey    0

If you could do that it would be awesome. Will get Bremund to check out the donation button issue.

Alphy9250    186

If you could do that it would be awesome. Will get Bremund to check out the donation button issue.

Paid a second membership fee mate

IanCP    85

I only recently saw this topic. Happy to have purchased a supporter thingy, it's a great forum. Thank you.

Edited by IanCP

nathanb    373

That reminds me, haven't got my 2016 Supporter badge, odd.

::EDIT:: Never mind, just realised that means another year has passed.. $15 donated :)

Edited by nathanb

nathanb    373

Haha I just realised I'm a dipsh*t and forgot it was 2016. So a new donation was required to get my shiny badge. Haha.

I'm sure the shiny badge will show up now this years donation is in haha

Moosey    0

it should appear straight away. did you purchase through the store?

stickers now in the post for spaleta_9 and Alphy9250 :)

nathanb    373

it should appear straight away. did you purchase through the store?

I clicked on the store at the top of the page and continued through there.... Still no badge.. Boo.

F4R830    6

Only joined the community this week and the good people on this forum have already helped me out with their advice and info.

Big thanks to Matt205 for his generous help with parts and knowledge.

$25 Donated.

• Like 2

Moosey    0

Big thanks, guys. Is anyone else having problems with the tag not appearing? And anyone who donated in the past couple of weeks who now has their tag?

Treza360    1,104

2017 Supporters tag coming? I'm ready to cough up :)

Ditto...

R182    2,549

2017 Supporters tag coming? I'm ready to cough up :)

It's like business KPI's, not actually established until half way through the year![emoji13]

RBH58    811

It's like business KPI's, not actually established until half way through the year![emoji13]

Sounds like my companies transfer pricing!

R182    2,549

Ha ha... my last company that would change six months after the fact and then your budget was automatically adjusted to reflect it! [emoji33]

Moosey    0

We normally have these ready for late January. Stay tuned (and thanks for the support)!

IanCP    85

I'd like to renew my support too, so I look forward to an update. Thanks for all the effort that goes into it :)

Wolf    14

Hi Admin and all,

Just following up on the best way to send/transfer money.
Is the PayPal account still active and using this email to do so? 
ozrenaultsport@gmail.com
Prefer to use this, as i access my account frequently.

I was going to simply use the donation, but was unsure if it utilities PayPal on another method.
Feel free to advise.
Regards,

WOLF

Moosey    0

Hey Wolf. Yes Paypal is still active.

When are the 2017 Supporter Tags going to be in the store????

We have a tag design ready (thanks again, rampage) but I can't get hold of Bremund to do the technical part of the 16 to 17 swapover. Apologies for the delay.

IanCP    85

Hey Wolf. Yes Paypal is still active.

We have a tag design ready (thanks again, rampage) but I can't get hold of Bremund to do the technical part of the 16 to 17 swapover. Apologies for the delay.

Hi Moosey, happy to support this most excellent forum with a supporters' tag and a sticker if they are available. I'm just a bit dumb and can't quite find where to do so :D   Should I just wait for an update on this thread ?

ace    1,667

Yep please wait for the update to this thread :)

Has Bremund gone AWOL?

SiMonster    129

Hi Moosey, happy to support this most excellent forum with a supporters' tag and a sticker if they are available. I'm just a bit dumb and can't quite find where to do so :D   Should I just wait for an update on this thread ?

I should contribute to site maintenance for 2017 also.....

I'm keen for a sticker too, will there be a new run on stickers? (colours?)

RBH58    811

Updates on 2017 Supporter tags? I'm itching to give you money!

Moosey    0

Guys our site development has come to a standstill in the short term. Trying to find a solution, which will include site supporter tag update.. apologies again for the delay. Not our intention, that's for sure.

Treza360    1,104

Guys our site development has come to a standstill in the short term. Trying to find a solution, which will include site supporter tag update.. apologies again for the delay. Not our intention, that's for sure.

Fingers crossed it happens soon. I noticed ads are back in Tapatalk interface too (annoying).

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

kaesh    343

Hi Guys,

I tried to pm Administrators but i keep getting an error code 500?

Anyways what i would like to do is run a Sale and or Auction of 172 bits that i have in my garage and would like 100% of the proceeds to go the the site. Could one of the admins please let me know how i can go about it please? i had already started a for sale thread but would like to either close it and start another or edit. 

please let me know :)

Sam.