Site Donations - Thanks

Bremund

The $15 payment through the shop gives you a 2016 Supporter Tag on your forum profile. Stickers are $10 + a couple of dollars for postage, paid either direct at a social event or via site donation. We really should move stickers to the shop ad well. Hope this clarifies.

The $15 payment through the shop gives you a 2016 Supporter Tag on your forum profile. Stickers are $10 + a couple of dollars for postage, paid either direct at a social event or via site donation. We really should move stickers to the shop ad well. Hope this clarifies.

OK then. I'll get on tonight and put some money in for a sticker. Thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Admin and all,

Just following up on the best way to send/transfer money.
Is the PayPal account still active and using this email to do so? 
ozrenaultsport@gmail.com
Prefer to use this, as i access my account frequently.

I was going to simply use the donation, but was unsure if it utilities PayPal on another method.
Feel free to advise.
Regards,

WOLF

Hey Wolf. Yes Paypal is still active.

When are the 2017 Supporter Tags going to be in the store????

We have a tag design ready (thanks again, rampage) but I can't get hold of Bremund to do the technical part of the 16 to 17 swapover. Apologies for the delay.

Hey Wolf. Yes Paypal is still active.

We have a tag design ready (thanks again, rampage) but I can't get hold of Bremund to do the technical part of the 16 to 17 swapover. Apologies for the delay.

Hi Moosey, happy to support this most excellent forum with a supporters' tag and a sticker if they are available. I'm just a bit dumb and can't quite find where to do so :D   Should I just wait for an update on this thread ?

Hi Moosey, happy to support this most excellent forum with a supporters' tag and a sticker if they are available. I'm just a bit dumb and can't quite find where to do so :D   Should I just wait for an update on this thread ?

I should contribute to site maintenance for 2017 also.....

I'm keen for a sticker too, will there be a new run on stickers? (colours?)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Guys our site development has come to a standstill in the short term. Trying to find a solution, which will include site supporter tag update.. apologies again for the delay. Not our intention, that's for sure.

Guys our site development has come to a standstill in the short term. Trying to find a solution, which will include site supporter tag update.. apologies again for the delay. Not our intention, that's for sure.

Fingers crossed it happens soon. I noticed ads are back in Tapatalk interface too (annoying).

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi Guys,

I tried to pm Administrators but i keep getting an error code 500?

Anyways what i would like to do is run a Sale and or Auction of 172 bits that i have in my garage and would like 100% of the proceeds to go the the site. Could one of the admins please let me know how i can go about it please? i had already started a for sale thread but would like to either close it and start another or edit. 

please let me know :)

Sam.