Tapatalk issues

Quadrastu

Not sure if this is affecting anyone else on here yet.....it looks like tapatalk has done some kind of update. Now firstly why the hell is there a picture of a Citroen 2cv as the forum image??!

[attachment=0]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420104683.397383.jpg[/attachment]

Secondly why do we now get adverts, links and more importantly very inappropriate links every time I do something on here???

Admins or anyone care to explain......

Yes, and under "trending" the "hottest" thread since the update has been to do with R-link in a Koleos .. :S

Tapatalk has gone backwards BIG time.

Yes, and under "trending" the "hottest" thread since the update has been to do with R-link in a Koleos .. :S

Tapatalk has gone backwards BIG time.

Yep! Struggling to navigate and having glitches with private messaging also.

I noticed this yesterday and after trying to navigate new posts I gave up and just closed Tapatalk.

This seems to be another case of a company trying to go down the social media route for a well established platform such as a forum, only to screw it up big time and just lose a ton of users.

Guessing the guy whoever passed this updated pile of rubbish no longer has a job or close to it.

Need to dig through my backups and hopefully find an android apk for an older version. The new one is borderline unusable.

On a different note I keep getting signed out of OzRS on Tapatalk which is incredibly frustrating given I saved my account and had autologin and everything. The same happens to me on OzBenz. Baffling..

Just updated Tapatalk on iPhone: now know what everybody is talking about. Interface is broken. Hate the "happy holidays" splash screen with a passion. (Waste of my precious mobile data, that is.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk