'Clio2.0' returns

Clio2.0

So today, I did the best car purchase I've made since 2009... I bought another RSC. :D:D:D:D:D

2002 Clio 172, 183,000km young, PaulV serviced, for um, a great price.

As a result, the '11 MPS3 is for sale... if anybody wants (or knows somebody who wants) a 2011 BL Series II 3 MPS, 97,000km, under warranty and registered until December... for $20k ono, PM me. :lol:

Will have pics soon, love this car so very very much, never should've sold my last one!

Welcome back!

I didn't think you 'sold' the last one? :booty:

Any plans for this one?

Congrats on the buy, if you're looking for anything to make it special like a Gripper, or ITBs, or Wilwoods, etc just let me know as I have a few things lying around on my shelf :popcorn:

Congrats on the buy, if you're looking for anything to make it special like a Gripper, or ITBs, or Wilwoods, etc just let me know as I have a few things lying around on my shelf :popcorn:

You need to have a garage sale, Ace. Just let me know when and I'll get there nice and early 8)

Thanks everyone... pic attached as promised, as you can tell, I'm quite the photographer (note - sarcasm)

Welcome back!

I didn't think you 'sold' the last one? :booty:

Any plans for this one?

Yeah you're right, I traded it in for the GTI.

This car already has Eibach Sportline springs, but it has them with stock shocks, which is really wrong, they're meant for a shortened shock like a Bilstein B8 or Koni Sport, the ride is horribly terrible, every little bump, pebble, cats eye, anything, shakes through the whole car violently. First mod will hopefully be solid topmounts and Koni Yellows, fix that problem and complete the half done suspension.

Its got a K&N panel, centre muffler delete and RSTuner remap, probably gonna leave it at that power wise for the moment. The next step (cams and ITBs) is more than I want to spend at the moment (gotta offload the MPS first) but I'm more than happy with it as it is right now.

Need to fix the stupid melted steering wheel/thumbgrip, both my previous 172s didn't have this problem, the steering wheels were ok-ish, this one is torn up quite a bit. Carbon thumbgrips look like the go for a perma-fix, it already has the trimming on the bottom of the wheel and along the dash replaced with fake carbon.

Also has an aftermarket metal gearknob that I don't like, if anybody has an OEM leather one they want to get rid of, let me know!

Need to fix the stupid melted steering wheel/thumbgrip, both my previous 172s didn't have this problem, the steering wheels were ok-ish, this one is torn up quite a bit. Carbon thumbgrips look like the go for a perma-fix, it already has the trimming on the bottom of the wheel and along the dash replaced with fake carbon.

Just as an fyi there is a guy on cliosport that is making replacement rubber thumb grips - pretty much a copy of oem - for £35 a pair. They look pretty good and are less than half what the cf ones cost iirc.

Link here (might need to be a member to view though): http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?750010-RUSSOsport-thumb-grips-GB&highlight=russo

Sounds like a good pick up, mate! Koni Yellows would be awesome.

There's plenty of leather knobs on eBay - probably your best/easiest bet 8)

Welcome and well done sir.

You will be please that I have goggled it and I have a lot of data sporting your decision to buy another Clio vs not buying another Clio. Turns out that a owing a Clio vs not owning makes you a lot faster 0-100.

You have been denying yourself all these years.