Just joined.

Chub

Just joined the forum. I kind of fit with DS3 in that I currently have the wrong type of French car. But my son recently bought a Clio RS 200 Cup Trophee and I've had a bit of a drive in it and am very impressed to say the least. That also means I probably fit with the cardigan wearing brigade. :lol:

So when The time comes to replace my ageing 306 I am definitely thinking a Renault RS Clio or Megane will be at the top of my list- albeit an older one. Hence I figure I can find out all I can here beforehand.

Welcome Chub,

I'm sure you'll find the forum will help you make the right choice for your next car.

In which City are you located? You can add your location to your profile which can help when you may need "hands-on" assistance with something.

I'm in Sydney. Had a short chat with a friendly Megane RS265 driver I came across this morning while out walking my dog. He raved about his car and it sounded like he had driven mostly sports oriented cars all his life. I need to save some pennies!!

You'll find anyone that owns a Renault Sport car will be passionate about it. Welcome to the forum. You'll find a wealth of information on here to help you make an informed decision when the time comes. Everyone here is willing to share experiences and information.

Used Renault prices make the cars a steal to buy given their original price. Keep us posted on your future buy!