Newbie with RS250 Monaco GP

Flash0889

Hi guys I have just recently purchased a second hand Renault megane RS250 Monaco GP. I was looking for a while for a hot hatch and when some research was done there was little doubt on what car it would be.

Originally I was intending to purchase a brand new RS265 but once this deal was found I couldn't turn up this beautiful Monaco GP!

Just wanted to say hi and hope to be in many discussions. Anthony is the name and I'm from nsw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it came from Tamworth way, you have got a really great car and even if not, I bet it still is!

lol... Welcome to the forum and take care in that lovely hatch.

Does anyone on here know of any good paint shops? I have a few little, and when I mean little I mean 3 grains of sand size stone chips and a 1cm gash on my front bumper. I would have gone to any paint shop but being a pearl paint I'm not too sure if it's a pain or not. And it's something I do want to do properly if I do it. Guess it's just one of those little things I hate seeing on my car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ray, my car went to Adelaide (and I still miss her everyday!!). as a previous owner, the Monaco GP is an amazing car -power, style, comfort and the turbo kick!! Welcome and enjoy!