172 to 197

JackJack

I'm new here...

I have met some of you around the place, I'm Jack and I am the owner of Buddy's R27, I previously had a 172 which was amazing but left me a tad heart broken after some prick slammed it like it was Ava Devine...

It's been a pretty garbage week of Clio ownership so far but things can only improve!

I'll probably come for drives and track days but don't expect much.

Cheers !!

Mate.

You've got big driving loafers to fill, taking over the keys of the famous F1 car.

Good luck!

Jack - PM a price for the lights, I could be keen as I'm liable to not get around to doing it myself :(

Good to see the F1 car in another pair of capable hands too. The fans will be placated and the panties will continue to be thrown :mrgreen::

Hit hurt like f**k. Airbags went off when the guy initially hit me, sent car into spin and when the car hit telegraph pole those bags were already deflated, so my head got some pillar action.

Poor, poor Clio. The guy drove over a "Left turn only" concrete divider to go straight then T boned me....

Why can I not view photos?

Hit hurt like f**k. Airbags went off when the guy initially hit me, sent car into spin and when the car hit telegraph pole those bags were already deflated, so my head got some pillar action.

Poor, poor Clio. The guy drove over a "Left turn only" concrete divider to go straight then T boned me....

Far out, solid effort from that moron. You need 50 posts or more to view images.

Ouch! :shock: Hope you make/have made a full recovery!