OzRenault in Wheels

BLKRSC

I dropped a note on a 182 that Stahl was test driving, he popped by the site, like the enthusiasm and loves the car and so said he'd give us a mention... TOP BLOKE and a big hello to anyone coming by that's seen us in Wheels!

To my fellow "dweebie nonentities"... when are our embroidered & monogrammed anoraks gonna be ready? hahaha :lol:

Rusty, he even gives you a mention! woohoo!!! :D

Three cheers for Rusty, peeps!

Went to the newsagent yesterday, and they only had november issue..

its december right?? what page?

dont normally buy wheels, but may just change my tune :wink:

Went to the newsagent yesterday, and they only had november issue..

its december right?? what page?

dont normally buy wheels, but may just change my tune :wink:

same... newsagent only had november :?

HEHEHE Advantage subscription :D

yes its the december issue. Its Michale Stahl's editorial, which is the first of the editorials. He's talking about pretty much finding inof on the internet, rather than call the people you know and have them call the people they know etc... diferent day and age.

I dropped a note on a 182 that Stahl was test driving, he popped by the site, like the enthusiasm and loves the car and so said he'd give us a mention... TOP BLOKE and a big hello to anyone coming by that's seen us in Wheels!

Well done. I was on here as soon as I finished reading the column tonight so your tactic worked pretty good. Saved me looking for yahoo groups or starting my own up too :D

Cheers,

Paul.

(silver RSC 182 Cup coming in January)

Hi Paul, Welcome to the group. i bet you are itching to get that 182 now hey... should be awesome when you do, sure you will have a blast! 8)

I'm hanging out for it now. It's a shame there was no allocation of Cup's in the December shipment or I'd be in much sooner...oh well it's only 8 weeks at the worst.

Just a quick question, are there any clubs for these things that are CAMS affiliated ? I have been keeping my NSW WRX Club membership going just to keep my competition license current, but I'd rather be in a club that is abut the car I'm actually driving.

Cheers,

Paul.

Paul

as the resident celebrity on the site... (that mention in wheels has gone straight to my head :lol: ) can i say...

WELCOME!

The RCCA is CAMS affiliated as far as i know...

RENAULT CAR CLUB OF AUSTRALIA INC NSW

Phone: 02 9428 5192

PO Box 119, Ryde NSW 2112

I think Nate has been dealing with them of late, looks like we might morph into a sub-chapter in the future... they had a 182 Cup out at a Motorkhana not long ago...

Paul

as the resident celebrity on the site... (that mention in wheels has gone straight to my head :lol: ) can i say...

WELCOME!

The RCCA is CAMS affiliated as far as i know...

RENAULT CAR CLUB OF AUSTRALIA INC NSW

Phone: 02 9428 5192

PO Box 119, Ryde NSW 2112

I think Nate has been dealing with them of late, looks like we might morph into a sub-chapter in the future... they had a 182 Cup out at a Motorkhana not long ago...

Thanks for the info :) I'll get onto them next week sometime.

Cheers,

Paul.

• 2 weeks later...

Some event days would be good yeah, although with only 3 registered members from QLD on this forum, it might make it a bit lonely :cry: Hopefully the Wheels mention will gather a few more QLD members :)

I've seen that new RSC pic before on AF, looks really nice, I hope that IS the replacement shape, and they don't stuff up a good model with something crap. And the new specs sound oh so tasty...time to start paying off the current one and saving for the new... :shock:

Some event days would be good yeah, although with only 3 registered members from QLD on this forum, it might make it a bit lonely :cry: Hopefully the Wheels mention will gather a few more QLD members :)

we have 4 now... i carded a clio, he has signed up.. user name Jules. has expressed interest in days out