New(ish) 225 Owner in Melb.....

sureshot32

Hi All,

Been lurking around for a while and finally thought it time to introduce myself.

I'm a proud owner of a 2005 RSM Cup bought off a fellow OZRS member earlier this year. I've had the car for almost 3 months now and love it. Makes the daily commute much less of a grind.....I'm in the Eltham area here in Melb so if you see me give me a wave and i'll do my best to reciprocate.

Car has done 117k kms, has a powerchip tune BUT is now causing me some serious worries with the clutch.... :cry:

That though I will take to another thread in the Megane section. Feel free to stop in there with advice also!

Look forward to hopefully getting more involved around here.....

Cheers,

Andrew

Some pics:

thumb_DSC_0118.JPG

thumb_DSC_0100.JPG

thumb_DSC_0112.JPG

thumb_DSC_0097.JPG

thumb_DSC_0110.JPG

Looks great Andrew! Some great roads up around Eltham and through Warrandyte. Will hopefully see you on a cruise soon, we have one coming up in July at the island which may interest you.

Welcome to OZRS!

Thanks pricey, yeah when I need to blow out the cobwebs on the weekend or escape the kids I do a little Eltham-Warrandyte circuit. Will look into the July cruise - sounds good.

Hi Andrew,

Welcome aboard, and she looks sweet in that colour.

Drop me a line if you need help sourcing or even just getting info on the clutch etc.

A few options for you.

Cheers,

WOLF