Hello from Melbourne

Pommie

Welcome Pommie.

Always good to have more 250's in the fold! Where in Melb are you located?

Welcome!

re. red 250s: saw a red Trophee with 19s in the Berwick showroom. It has the grey trim bits... A while ago, I saw a Cup spec with black trim and black 18s which I think worked far better. Certainly my choice if I was to order one, but I would want leather Recaros mmmm mmmm mmmm

Welcome Pommie.

Always good to have more 250's in the fold! Where in Melb are you located?

In the eastern suburbs - Doncaster.

Another one! 3 of us are from Warrandyte. We're getting a bit of an Eastern Crew going these days! :headbang:

Welcome! Where abouts in doncaster r u ? I am on high street- drive a clio 182 racing blue plate LECUP and also now a clio 3 gordini if you see either of those with green p plstes thats me :)

I saw a white rs250 driven by an elderly man near shoppingtown is that u by any chance haha?

Welcome! Where abouts in doncaster r u ? I am on high street- drive a clio 182 racing blue plate LECUP and also now a clio 3 gordini if you see either of those with green p plstes thats me :)

I saw a white rs250 driven by an elderly man near shoppingtown is that u by any chance haha?

I am near tunstall square, I have not picked up my 250 yet, I get it when I get back from Los Vegas on the 16th.... Look forward to seeing you all out there. I must admit I have only seen 2 250's on the road in the last couple of months.

I did see the previous model sport outside my shop today (fishy business aquariums) in blackburn.

Welcome Pommie!

I think I have been in that aquarium shop few times before with Rado's 182.

... If you see RB182 (LECUP) or Blue Gordini in Doncaster, minus the green P plates that Rado is referring too, its probably me, or Rado is driving illegally!

mairo

It is almost time for me to pick up my car, I am sitting in Las Vegas airport and all I can think about is my new car, so close yet so far...

Hope the lack of update means you've picked up your new toy and can't possibly get near a keyboard!

Let us know how things went :D

Cheers,

bozz

Hey Rado,

Saw you driving down Manningham road just before Bell street on my way back from the airport in the taxi yesterday. Funny to see someone from a forum on the road.

It is funny, I am a 34 year old with a family and I feel like a bloody teenager in this car. Once I put everyone to bed, I had to go for a drive last night, I have had some nice cars in my time but this tops the lot. What also surprises me is the looks you get when your driving it! LOVE IT!!

It is funny, I am a 34 year old with a family and I feel like a bloody teenager in this car. Once I put everyone to bed, I had to go for a drive last night, I have had some nice cars in my time but this tops the lot. What also surprises me is the looks you get when your driving it! LOVE IT!!

:)

Hey Pommie, I am 44 and doing the same thing in my Clio Gordini RS 200. Making up planty of excuses/reasons to take her out for a spin just because it is so bloody enjoyable.

I might see you around as I am in the East as well.

Cheers..james

Haha, congrats Pommie,

I said that my 250 made me feel 18 again. They are wonderful.

Oh so you're the one who picked up the white one from Waverley! You came up in conversation the other day while I had my car in for a service. Apparently you ranked equal first (with me) for most excited owner picking one up :P

Hope you're enjoying it, it's certainly one of the best cars out there. And in white :drool: . Now go out there and drive it!

Oh and I too am part of the 'Eastern crew', for now at least. Wantirna South specifically :)

I've written you officially off the Eastern Crew books now Prabhath, so not any more! :lol:

Oh so you're the one who picked up the white one from Waverley! You came up in conversation the other day while I had my car in for a service. Apparently you ranked equal first (with me) for most excited owner picking one up :P

Hope you're enjoying it, it's certainly one of the best cars out there. And in white :drool: . Now go out there and drive it!

Oh and I too am part of the 'Eastern crew', for now at least. Wantirna South specifically :)

Hahaha yes I was/am a little bit excited..

I need to grow up really :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Hahaha yes I was/am a little bit excited..

I need to grow up really :)

No you don't. I bought my first RS (RS250) at 52 (don't know if that makes me the oldest RS owner on this forum but I'd be upper quartile) and I felt pretty much the same way you do about driving it. Look forward to seeing you on a drive day.

• 11 months later...