Cards/Stickers design - Final week

MY4

Ok, I've been away from the computer for the last few days - sorry guys! :)

Well I tend to agree with you all as well. It's clear who the leading winners are...so I am proud to announce....*cue trumpets*

'CARD C' & 'STICKER B' THE WINNERS!!!

Now if the two designers would like to step forward and make a speech.... :P

So in regards to the final details for printing and payments...If the guys who designed the cards could forward myself an email with the full-quality images & a 2mm bleed - I will then forward that on to the printing company.

From most peoples comments over the past - clickprinting seem to be a favourite amongst most of us, yeah?

So we'll take it from there...!

THANKS TO ALL INVOLVED IN BOTH THE DESIGN PROCESS AND DECIDING PROCESS, Great work!

The winners are as follows www.texen.com.au/txn/winners.jpg

L, the losers in her wake,

I, the income she will make.

T is for her tooth-filled mouth,

T is for her tooth-filled mouth...

hehe that was a funny episode, sorry but that just snaped into my head.

• 2 weeks later...

Err, am i too late to vote?? hehe..

Sorry been offline for a month..

Excellent work!! The final designs looks da bomb! Happy to put in a few bob, and tarnish my windows with that sticker!!

Who do give some money to??

Paul

Karlos,

Ringo now has the files for the cards as I was unable to convert them from RGB to CMYK with the software I have - freeeeeakin piece'o'sh*te Photoshop Elements :evil:

And anyways, he was going to send them to the contact that "T-Bird" Matt knew from the IS200 Club as they were really cheap - and don't print their own details on the cards either! (I really hate printers that do that!)

Cheers Dish.

I have sent the art work in for quotes, one came back at 30 bucks... so we won't go down that way. I think might able to get them at 15 or something. How big do we want them for? I think 30cm is probably too big. maybe 20? anyway i've asked for prices on both sizes. They probably won't be ready on the 14th... but I'll do my best.

The cards, not sure yet. I'm still waiting a few contacts to get back to me.

$30 for how many?? Surely that cant be for each sticker?? :shock:

I would have thought between $5 and $10 each.. Or am I way off the mark??

:?

$30 for how many?? Surely that cant be for each sticker?? :shock:

I would have thought between $5 and $10 each.. Or am I way off the mark??

:?

Oh that was EACH!!! mmm probably not that cheap... it all depends on the colours and how many we order as well. Printing places have a min batch order etc, the cost to setup for one print run. I'd say 15 is probably about right, this is the graphic on clear plastic.

The stickers should be plastic, on the outside. I've seen Matt's altezza club sticker quality is good. The words on the sticker and stuff should show up fine, i did a mock up with black background in Illustrator, worked alright.

I was originally thinking the type that sticks on the inside of the glass as well, but I did get talked out of it. I think they are more expensive to make, and doesn't look as good, unless we have like white lettering or something contrasts.