I,m an old Newbie come back to my 1st love.

cliocentric

Hi,

I,m the bloke who purchased Wolf's 172.I have to say Wolf,i'ts everything that you and everyone else on this forum have said,and more.

I can relate to those who say that they have a smile on their face every time they drive it.

I also have a fairly quick bluebird u13 attesa (runs 12s )down the 1/4.,but it doesnt hold a candle in terms of handling,(even though it is a.w.d) braking and just all round control as my new toy.I look forward to sharing this car with you all and gleaning as much info as i can about your cars

Just by the way, i grew up with Renaults in the 50s,60s cars in the family included 750s (4) Dauphine Gordini,r8s, R10s, R16ts ,R12 and 2 mates with R8 gordinis.. I'm glad to be back with this Marque.

regards,graham (62 y/old hoon)

Hi Graham,

Good to see you on here. Hope you're treating her right and suffice to hear you're enjoying it "big time"!

....but wasn't it for your wife. Heheh, i can understand if you keep the keys.

Anyways, i'll let others join in and say hello.

Stay in touch and feedback is always welcome.

Cheers,

WOLF

ps: i'm still working on those nissan bits.

okay Wolf look forward to hearing from you. graham

Hi Graham,

Good to see you on here. Hope you're treating her right and suffice to hear you're enjoying it "big time"!

....but wasn't it for your wife. Heheh, i can understand if you keep the keys.

Anyways, i'll let others join in and say hello.

Stay in touch and feedback is always welcome.

Cheers,

WOLF

ps: i'm still working on those nissan bits.

thanks for the welcome.I'm sure i'll learn heaps about "the wee beasties" on here.As for the bluebird,it gets lots of questions from v8 drivers like what the heck is that?Its been a great ride,but getting a bit old and time to move on to better things like rscs.As far as the family renaults are concerned, i forgot my dads 10"s" and my mums dauphine which i put on 2 wheels going around corners when i was 17-18yrs old.Anyhow thanks again and i look forward to meeting with you brissie owners up the track a bit.

graham