FULLY SIK OZRS sticker

benst

Hi all,

I had this sticker made a while back and was planning to try to raise some extra funds for OZRS, but then I left the firm where my sticker making mate worked, so that idea died in the a***. Oh, is that a pun?

OZRS%20sticker%2001%20800px.jpg

Yeah, I'm just showing off.

Ben

*cringe* stickers on the paintwork.....

....but it looks great! :wink:

I would have put it on the glass, but the wiper would have ripped it off. And due to the extreme curvature of the back window, the sticker would not have been very level.

TBH im not very experienced with the sticker adhesives but how would it be any different to the gordini stripes in removing them?

I always thought it would be to warm up the adhesive, then peel back slowly and then remove residue with a clay bar?

• 2 weeks later...
TBH im not very experienced with the sticker adhesives but how would it be any different to the gordini stripes in removing them?

I always thought it would be to warm up the adhesive, then peel back slowly and then remove residue with a clay bar?

Griff can speak from experience. Just three years on the paint and the Gordini stripes have left marks - and the paintwork where the stickers weren't has faded ever-so-slightly.

Also not convinced you'd get residue adhesive off with a clay bar - I'd be thinking more along the lines of solvent to dissolve the adhesive (bad news for paint). And the heat-and-peel method only works if the sticker hasn't deteriorated. If it has, it won't peel off in nice big pieces - it'll shatter.