The OzRenaultSport Garage is here!

Bremund

There is now a new feature for the wonderful forum that is OzRenaultSport.

I pulled out the tools and built a Garage for us to all keep our cars in :D

The Garage not only stores our cars but keeps track of lap times, mods, dyno runs, 1/4 mile times, etc.

I've populated a few Clio and Mégane models into the Garage, feel free to add more (please make sure no double ups).

Any suggestions, changes, comments, etc please post below.

A ctrl+refresh maybe required.

It did not accept my image link while creating a vehicle. I selected "Enter a URL to an online image", the address I used was:

http://nfggames.com/gallery/d/610-2/MeganePark2.jpg

and got the error:

"The use of a remote image failed because we were unable to find the image you tried to link to. Please check the image exists."

--

Also, searching and browsing is broken, and the 'newest vehicles' didn't update after I added one.

AWESOME!!!

And it shows up under the avatar too!

Well done Brendan!!!! 8) 8) 8)

I tried to use the '-------' value for a field and got this page:

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'shop_id' at row 1 [1366]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists

AWESOME!!!

And it shows up under the avatar too!

Well done Brendan!!!! 8) 8) 8)

Thanks!

Have a look at the bottom of your profile as well

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=524

Also the bullet is the Featured Vehicle in the garage for now, give it a bit of promotion :D

I tried to use the '-------' value for a field

Yeah, you have to choose something.

I've just added in DIY for people to use.

Have a look at the bottom of your profile as well

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=524

Also the bullet is the Featured Vehicle in the garage for now, give it a bit of promotion :D

Haha thanks man!

Anyway you can get more than one vehicle in your avatar? That way I can delete it from my signature :wink:

I've run out of space for pics - only allows 10??

Also, the pics in my blog posts didn't seem to shrink down like they do in regular forum posts.

Great feedback everyone :D

Anyway you can get more than one vehicle in your avatar? That way I can delete it from my signature :wink:

Haha, another good idea. Maybe a bit troublesome but will look to see how possible it is.

Actually, one thing that I've come across - any way in which to allocate a date to lap times? That's all I've got so far :D

Yeah was thinking myself the lap times are a bit limited re information at the moment. I'll have a look at adding more fields.

I've run out of space for pics - only allows 10??

Default number, some things I've not yet changed to OzRS numbers yet. I'll change this.

Edit: I've upped the number. You are allowed 10 uploaded images, or 250 offsite images (so flickr, photobucket, etc).

10 uploaded per person is fair, OzRS pays for it's web hosting from donations. We can only afford so much space.

Also, the pics in my blog posts didn't seem to shrink down like they do in regular forum posts.

I'll fix this up.

Clicking on the pics contained within the Garage pages opens them in the same page rather than in another tab/browser/pop-up - personally I'd prefer to stay within the original page and navigate away from it to another tab etc rather than having to click "back". Just my personal preference...

Glad to see that so many members are already using it :D

We are still undecided as to how we will tackle the various Limited Edition registers we have at the moment, but bremund is gonna keep us posted :wink:

• 5 years later...